- Meet the needs of young people differently by providing a personalized follow-up.
- Reduce problematic behaviour.
- Support young people by developing and implementing projects aimed at their social and career integration.
- Improve the well-being of young people.
- Identify urgent needs that may compromise safety and health.
- Improve the physical and mental state of the client.
- Increase the client’s sense of security.
- Identify needs that are unsatisfied or
being met through sexual exploitation.
- Make clients aware of their strengths
- Implement different ways to meet the
- Increase the sense of self-efficacy (the
power to act).
- Increase the level of engagement in
the social integration process.
- Reduce problematic activities.
- Increase the sense of personal
- Improve the ability to manage
adversity and stress.
- Help the client develop a positive
- Help the client establish a feeling
of control over his or her life.